Direct MP3 Download:
Right Click and Save me
a) Where to find us
1) Infocyde radio on facebook
2) Infocydedaily on twitter
3) Infocyde.blogspot.com on the internet (for now)
b) Still in Beta, if tech problem happens try to hang in.
c) Call in number is-
d) Corrections from Last Week
1) Book was “At Dawn We Slept” By Gordon W. Prance
2) Book Recommendation for this Week is “The Big White Lie” – Michael Levine
3) Into is from PlayOnLoop.com
4) Pimp of the week will now be called promo of the week
5) Promo of the week is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theexceptionalconservativeshow
e) The Search of the Week is The Finders CIA
f) Words of Wisdom Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
2) Topic Change – From Weimar to Prepper
a) Feeling to hold off
b) A little under the weather
c) Found some interesting stuff that I didn’t know, some obvious parallels, some key differences that are interesting
3) The Message: Prepping Intro
a) Lots of threats: War, EMP, Solar + other natural disasters, economic crash
b) Lots of things to worry about prep for, tonight is prep light. Easy things you can do that won’t affect your life style much but might save you and your family
c) I’m no expert on this, just tossing ideas out that I plan to follow (not following now), thing prudent.
4) First What Not To Do (ready.gov)
Zennoli Gold finder
a) Gold and Silver - Jim Rickards 10-20%, seizure, why everyone selling it if so valuable?
b) Get into a lot of debt / precarious financial (expect to live on half)
c) Become crazy, Join a militia (advocate violence, etc...)
d) Bet everything that it is coming soon...it may not, don't quit your job
e) Sit around and do nothing. Threats are very real. Hope they don’t come, but probably will.
5) Some easy things to do.
1) Prep for Inflation: buy things that will last (tempered w rust steal verses) while buying power is still decent
2) move / job Pick up a skill / part time work
3) strengthen neighborhood / organization / church ties
4) Prep your neighbors
5) 30 days / 90 days food + Medicine + Bug out bag
6) self defense course
7) Guns? Pray, thing, train, store
8) Hard copies of knowledge, contact info, important documents
9) Get in shape be healthy
10) Equipment (cooking w/o power, heat/cooling, waste disposal)
11) Get Saved
a) Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
b) John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
c) 2 Peter 2:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
d) 2 Corinthians 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)